February Planting Tips
1st Week of February
- Too Much To Do And Not Enough Time To Get It Done??
- Call Stuart's for your Spring cleanup and early season Landscape Maintenance and Gardening needs!!
2nd Week of February
- Dogwood and other hedges can be taken down to preferred dimensions.
- Remove any gray/dead branches in the Red Twig Dogwoods.
3rd Week of February
- Dead, Damaged, or Diseased Branches
- Remove any dead, damaged, or diseased branches.
- Do any tree shaping at this time as it is easy to see the overall shape while the leaves are off.
4th Week of February
- Gardening Equipment
- Look through all of your gardening equipment; rakes, shovels, hand tools, etc. and replace any that are worn out and sharpen blades where possible.